A particular feature of the property is that it is for two to six people yet is not part of a complex. there is a high degree of privacy. We have had hundreds of satisfied guests from all over the world and we have a house book full of appreciative comments. DeiMori La Massa proves very popular and we recommend early reservation. This property usually ‘sells out’ – we have guests who regularly return. In Autumn we normally start taking bookings for New Season.
Staying at La Massa always (hopefully) means having a wonderful time, relaxing, interesting and plenty to see and do.
For many people, food and wine is a central feature of their stay in Tuscany, the wonderful ingredients, the wineries, the olive oil produced on the doorstep. Here at La Massa, we are right in the middle of wonderful food supplies and we like nothing better than sourcing the very best for you and preparing a special dinner here on our wonderful La Massa Terrace. The dinner will be complimentary if you book directly with us on our web-site.
We can do this for two to six or even seven people and we charge a very reasonable figure per person which is generally around 45€. This includes a dinner (or lunch) of three or four courses with our well appreciated La Massa House wine ( or wines to mach ) Meals include the following:
- Antipasti (starter)– perhaps a selection of local cooked meats, cheeses, crostini etc
- A pasta course – often fresh with a variety of sauces
- Main course – perhaps peposo – a rich and peppery florentine meat dish
- Dessert – often the famous La Massa pavlova with dessert wine
Prior to dinner we always discuss particular likes and dislikes of the party but the final menu will tend to depend on the following:
- What is in season – we see that it is essential to buy and serve food which is in season
- According to shopping – we always look for the best quality ingredients.
We would love to prepare dinner for you – this is always a very popular event.